ADD : 203 De Tham St, Dist. 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam.
HOTLINE : 0919 164 679
TEL : 028.3920.6006
WEB : www.thesuntourist.com Mail: email@example.com
7:30AM Departing from The Sun Tourist 203De Tham.
10:00AM Reaching Monkey Island:
- Visiting Can Gio Museum.
- Visiting Mangrove Forest Park Fauna Conservatory: saltwater crocodiles, wild cats, otters, pythons, deer and more than 1,000 wild monkeys which love to play with people.
- Taking canoe to visit Mangrove Forest Ecosystem and Rung Sac Guerilla Base.
An opportunity to learn about the lives, history and battles of the Base. Around 860 soldiers fell down here during the War.
12:00PM – Having lunch (incl.) and resting. While resting, a great opportunity to hit the swimming pool and purchasing fresh seafood (at own expense) or taking a swim at the beach
02:30PM – Visiting Whale tomb (a worship place of Whale carcass) at Cần Thanh town.
03:00PM – Returning back to Saigon. Arriving at TheSinhTourist 246 De Tham St. around 05:00PM.
- Clam salad
- Seafood hot pot
- Squids w/sweet and sour sauce or grilled squids
- Caramelised fish or shrimps
- Sauteed cockles w/garlic
- Steamed rice
- Air conditioned bus/ van/ car. Wet towel & 1 bottle of water/person
- Entrance fee to Monkey Island & canoe fee
- All other services not mentioned in the above program
- All meals and beverages unspecified in the above program
- Personal expenses, travel insurance
- Tips for tour guide and driver