ADD : 203 De Tham St, Dist. 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam.
HOTLINE : 0919 164 679
TEL : 028.3920.6006
WEB : www.thesuntourist.com Mail: email@example.com
Day 1: HCM – Siem Reap
- Departing from Ho Chi Minh City by Bus or Airplain
- Welcome you at Siem Reap International airport or bus station from our professional guide and transfer you to Tonle Sap Lake (Largest in Southeast Asia and the most abundant fish on the world).
- See floating village and enjoy the beautiful sunset on Tonle Sap Lake.
- And then, we transfer back to hotel and free your own leisure.
Day 2: Siem Reap – HCM
- After breakfast at hotel, we visit Angkor Wat temple. It is World Heritage, a Hindu temple complex built to replicate the heavens on earth and the largest religious monument in the world. The temple was built by the Khmer King Suryavarman II in the early 12th century inYasodharapura, the capital of the Khmer Empire.
- After, we transfer out of city about 35 kilometers for visiting Banteay Srei temple (citadel of woman). It was built in 10th century and largely of red sandstone, a medium that lends itself to the elaborate decorative wall carvings which are still observable today.
- And then, we move back to relax at Srah Srong.
- Afternoon, we continue to visit Ta Prohm. It was built in the Bayon style largely in the late 12th and early 13th centuries by the Khmer King Jayavarman VII and originally temple name called Rajavihara. Next, we go to visit Bayon temple; It is a well-known and richly decorated Khmer temple of Angkor. It was built the late 12th or early 13th century by Jayavarman VII. Bayaon temple stands at the centre of Jayavarman’s capital, Angkor Thom. The Bayon’s most distinctive feature is the multitude of serene and massive stone faces on the many towers which just out from the upper terrace and cluster around its central peak. The temple is known also for two impressive sets of bas-reliefs, which present an unusual combination of mythological, historical, and mundane scenes.
- And then, we move back to hotel for relaxing and free your own leisure.
Day 3: Siem Reap – HCM
- After breakfast at hotel, free your own leisure until transfer to Siem Reap International airport or bus station , and flight or by bus back HCM city. The End!
All tour packages exclude Gala dinner on 24th & 31th of December (compulsory)
Gala Dinner: 3 star ($35-$45), 4 star ($45-$65), 5 star ($95-$120)
3 star & 4 star, some hotels no Gala dinner
The price is USD per person
|Cost||3 Star||4 star||5 star|
|By Bus and Flight||$395||$430||$500|
Valid: January 01 -December 31, 2018
The price inclusive:
- Accommodation: twin/triple
- Meals: daily breakfast
- Entrance fee: based on itinerary
- Guide: English speaking
- Private transportation: A/C
- Bus or Flight from Hcm – Siemreap -Hcm
The price exclusive:
- Personal expense & insurance
- Cambodian visa fee: $30-$35
- Meals: lunch, dinner, and
- Tip for guide & driver
- Single supplement: s.s
- Not mention on itinerary
- Accommodation:CITY 3 STAR 4STAR 5STARPhnom Penh: River Palace Phnompenh Intercontinental
Siem Reap : Central Boutique Somadevi Angkok Sokha Angkor
Sihanouk Ville : Golden Sand Independence Sokha Beach
Rong Sanleom Island : Sweet Dream Resort Moon light Resort Moon light Resort
Battambang Classy : Classy Classy Classy
OTHER LANGUAGE TOURGUIDE REQUEST
– If you need lunch or dinner (set or buffet with Apsara show), surcharge $10/pax/time
– If you need French/Russian/German/Spanish /Chinese speaking guide: surcharge $30/day for city tour only.if go to province the price is $60/day
– If you need Italian speaking guide: surcharge $40/day for city tour only if go to
province the price is $80/day