- ADD : 203 De Tham St, Dist. 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam.
- HOTLINE : 0919 164 679
- TEL : 028.3920.6006
WEB : www.thesuntourist.com Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pick up at your hotels in Ho Chi Minh City. The trip to Cu Chi will take you an approximately one and a half-hour bus drive. Before exploring the tunnels, you will watch an introductory video about how the tunnels were made and how Vietnamese people survived in the harsh conditions of the wartime. Then, spend your time exploring the remaining areas and tunnel system which include special living areas with kitchens and bedrooms side by side with other martial facilities like weapons factories, field hospitals, and command centers helping whoever lives inside the tunnels meet their basic needs. Besides, there are also many hidden trap doors and dangerous traps within the maze-like tunnels for the security purpose during the war. Afterwards, special tea and cassava (guerrillas’ food during the war) will be served. Break time.
- Have lunch at the local restaurant.
- Continue to visit My Tho city. With boat trip on Tien River, you will be excited by the light breeze from the river and the natural beauty of four beautiful islands such as Dragon, Unicorn, Phoenix and Tortoise along the riverside.
- Cruise through the small canal by sampan, treating yourself to the beauty of the countryside, and taking a short cycling around the village which will certainly be an unforgettable experience when participating in the Mekong Delta tour. Visit the coconut candy workshop, and enjoy seasonal delicious fruits & honey tea. Get a chance to listen to the Southern Vietnamese folk music which is performed by local people.
- Return to Ho Chi Minh City. Trip ends.
A/c van/bus, pickup at the centrally located hotels in Dist 1, HCMC, transfer & sightseeing as per program; English-speaking tour guide; entrance fees; 1 lunch at the local restaurant with Vietnamese cuisine; mineral water, boat trip, fruit and honey tea.
Personal costs & tips; travel insurance; beverage and other services not mentioned in the inclusions.
- We are not responsible for your lateness.
- What to bring: Hat, sun scream, rain-coat(in rainy season), simple cloth, camera or phone to take picture…