ADD : 203 De Tham St, Dist. 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam.
HOTLINE : 0919 164 679
TEL : 028.3920.6006
WEB : www.thesuntourist.com Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thang Tam temple (Whale temple): According to Vietnamese legend, the remains of a whale washed up to Vung Tau beach over 100 years ago. The carcass was so huge that fishermen had to wait for the flesh to be decomposed before pulling it to shore and display the bones which came to symbolize the protector of the coast. Now, each time a carcass of a whale washes ashore, the bones are ceremonially hauled to the mausoleum. One of the most widely celebrated holidays in Vung Tau is Le Hoi Nghinh Ong (Whale Day). It lasts 3 days from 16 to18 August of lunar Calendar.
- Bach Dinh (White Palace): known as Villa Blanche in French. The name is derived from the white paint of the exteriors of the mansion. White Palace is the Vung Tau’s nicest colonial era mansion. It was built as a retreat for French Governor General Paul Doumer at the beginning of the 20th century. Governor Paul Doumer full name was Joseph Athanase Gaston Pail Doumer. On 13 June 1931 Paul Doumer became President of France but sadly only 10 months later on 6 May 1932 was assassinated by a mentally unstable Russian emigrant-Paul Gorguloff.
- Cape Nghinh Phong: It is literally translated as Cape of Welcoming Breeze. The cape is the cliff of Vung Tau and has unobstructed views of Vung Tau City as well as the East Sea. Taking a short break at Long Thanh cow milk rest stop on the way to Ho Chi Minh city and arriving at your hotel around 7:30PM.
- Air conditioned bus/ van/ car
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees, wet tissue and one bottle of water/person.
Tip, personal cost, and others not mentioned
R PRIVATE TOUR COST
|NO. OF PASSENGER||2||3-4||5-6||7-8||9>|
|PRICE/1 PERSON (USD)||65||58||45||39||25|